Monday, October 19, 2009

Read Note - BlackPlanet.com:JIM KLINE..MAN OF THE WEEK

Read Note - BlackPlanet.com: "Date: 18 mins ago Category: Community To: cws812je Subject: okoigi_kline07 tried to send you an IM This IM was sent while you were away: Hello babe how are u doing? U busy babe ~~~~ Forward Reply : I honored this comes to me as a good way to seek friendship I thank u so much u are a handsome young man lol although I find it very strange..while reading this note of interest..theres a feeling of u viewing me for the pics u saw of my family unit which comes as a surprise for some who are looking at my beautiful children..saying to themselves this is a good way 2 meet my daughters..whom are all spoken 4 love is many splendid eyeful what captures the sweet essence of renewal although i dare knock my stamina or distance myself from keen observation sees a picture..looks..finds a way to get to know, just to move there weight around what you can have as choice the substance of pleasure the amounts to admire and the plan to seek more than one mo' interest so..in that note i will again ..thank you so much for the message meetings of the mind and wearing a 4leak clover to bp dating serious friendships or the likes of many flavas 2 choose from peace and may God truly find love in all the right place winking at ya' 4 the time and interest Be Bless PEACE JIM KLINE

No comments: