Monday, October 19, 2009

SHE/VIL'S ALLI-BYES..PTIII

what
separates
woman
from man when
love
goes walking through
fields
of dreams and
camouflage
stolen
moments of satire,
draws2
it's dagger's end..so deep
2damage, ur
delirious
antics..motionless..
looks through
a curtain..
pears through visions of
u and I.where
only
time passes and thought
goes uncertain..but
lies awake ..
a misfortunate victim..
losing sleep..
whatcause me 2 b anger &
confused..
holding
on 2 what was imagined..
me a firm
hand in a bushel of mellow
dramatics, disbelief..
the cunning
coward u say I am..
soft and dapper..
stern as a
the wind in winter
but the
link in ur bedroom..
with
no stem product..
worth the time spent..
I wears my pride..where
shevil lies..
motionless..
from whence I slept..
threatened self
expression
from raising any
further within side
her
womb..tasteless errors..
vicious comments
of a calas venom..living for
today in
a backfield of emotions
thinking soft
won't feel pain 2 release..
powers of vengeance
in time of passion under
pressure...
what creeps in ,
while she/vil goes 2 callin,
aims..
a tyrannt .shows a
difference, underneath
boiling
points & brutal demands
talking back..
weeps..come back..
don't live here
fool.!!!!!!!!!.what u think
I am a jackal in a room
filled with
battlefields of depression..
I'm betta than
that..
close ur heart
found another lock down
2beat on their system..
of abused sick
I'm not your plan..
no life 2 include ..a fish outta
water..captured..
hooked line 2sucker punch
egotism..
thats where u don't know me
like that..
even after the curtain
close..you played me
full circle...
360 degrees of fire..
where..myself respect and
manhood
is filled w/ contempt..
coldhearted ...
words spoken..reaches
drama..
draws conclusions.
kicks ass.. last curtain
call..
made me feel like shit..
DIC-tated...
never volunteer 2 qualify
service rendered
2 u
a size suited 2 fit
what made
u
feel me..
with no problem,
but
4...NOW..U HOLLA ..bitch..
stolen moments
b da burdensI SEEN
coming
fucked me for the last
TIME
the affects of
what was so personal, no
matter
what determined
outcome
the depth within
my soul
weighs the heart wicked
where
love don't live inside u
NO MO'
CREATE..
Sheila T Jordan

No comments: