Monday, July 19, 2010

Facebook | Sheila Create T Jordan: BY VIRTUE OF MAN/

Facebook Sheila Create T Jordan: BY VIRTUE OF MAN/: "When in doubt; there is no way out but by orders of living the truth words of poets..biblical.. sonnet..satire..moet..lyrics goes as follows: I be the light that shines among all who knows me..it's righteous scripture while u..men in battle w/ there self worth..or is he?.. tramples on his own vision.. what looks in the mirror.. becomes another human being.. God shows u..I am the way.. the truth & the light of days..you still rebuke me..as your weapon.. I'm ur savior in heaven.. what bleeds blood I gave u.. wears the same warpaint..a ' L I F E', yours.. among heathens..wants 2 settle the score.. God knows the outcome..shows u.. it's an affliction of denial..4 this..I take no part in battle as defense.. I have no scores 2 settle..when it comes2 ..betrayal..what ends yours b4 it's time..a choice u made..dies too soon..by virtue invested in u..by way of BLINDNESS..SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!! my JOB here is done..Words coming from God..inside of me.. whowwwww he's not joking..he real 'folks'.. I felt this...God Bless You.. Create...Sheila T Jordan June/2010/30...For the men TO ALL OF MY BROTHAS>read ..this book is awesome!!!!!!!!!! I support ur trials..errors..convictions..penalties God suffering...Identical 2 yours"

No comments: