Monday, July 19, 2010

Facebook | Sheila Create T Jordan: One bitter note/ a disturb heart given

Facebook Sheila Create T Jordan: One bitter note/ a disturb heart given: " Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 12:23pm I ask you Lord.. in my travel through life that u bless this holy kingdom.. grant us knowledge..wisdom to see the light raise me up..when all else fails.. tries 2 confuse the soul..u have prevailed in me..to accept all whose disbelief are stranded.. lost from their own self conscience rules on earth..I am a believer.. the inner child of strength..the power..the glory your seed faith.. harvest for the world..where I live every single proverb..psalm.the verses u have left behind from ur disciples..what wrote for all to live by I worship ur love..I hear ur calling.. I hold on tight..Never leave what's spoken in the name of Jesus..the righteous ways of u ..Lord ..Jesus I will obey until ur light of skies will open..shine down upon us.. shaking me..waking me up 2 kneel & pray..Save all who fall short of his kingdom..2 return..home..the everlasting family..help me keep ur guidance in counsel..save another life.. where 2 come together congregating love..no man shall lose his own soul..but gain spiritual direction.. so help everyone that knows HEAVEN.. in God..I pray ...Amen...Create.."

No comments: