Friday, January 28, 2011

PART III..where will I b resting...WOW!!

HEY, welcome...well here I am in Darleneya room
Here we are again, in the basement section over the fish tanks...
Another mask..this was had some snakes running through,
from what I understand every mask w/ something on it's
face represent a tribe
Dale's Dean where he was found by his children
this is the other end of the room..a nice peace way to live
This is there livingroom, the upper part of the home..
Dale Jr..looking at some Egyptian Artifacts
his dad found while digging one day..they
were buried under the ground where they
live..isn't that irontic..amazing..museum
pieces..cool here are some of the mask Dareneya found in a thrift
shop outside Dallas, her home is filled with them and I
just went berserk,examining all the many collections she
had..just Beautiful..:)
Check out this table..these natives are all wrapped
around, hugging one another..but what's so special
about this..It opens wide and the top glass drops n
to a larger size,the bodies open up..wonderful..cool
I think this mask was taking b4..but it's never overlooked
THIS WAS DALE"S FAVORITE THING TO DO....HIS FISH..LOVED
THEM..this is in the basement
My Place to hang out..she has a bar,music and entertainment
and african artifacts,@A55inch TV..i was in
I was in PARADISE...Whoopie!!!
I took this angle for a reason..it was where
I would sit, while relaxing in her livingroom..
and here we are..the basement ,where I did all my writing, thinking
meditating..and wondering just how does a love so beautiful, well put
together, he did all the ceilings, the floors, rugs, built shelves for their
family portraits and the is History..how i feel for her,i wanna stay right
here, never to leave her side, but I am i bwt 2 places right..i can't decide
this is where Dareneya gave up her space, so that i
can sleep by her side..I did..a couple of nights
but I loved that Basement..such privacy..she said
she was thinking of renting it out...my question..
to who??
I got settled in..was about to rest,
talk a lil bit, then retired for the next days activities..
which I knew what was in store for
all of us..plus .seeing my girl..her mother..
Was so happy to be there..her place is like
a mantle piece..with antiques of Black Artifacts
that made me wanna say..HONGOUWA..
WELCOME in african slang..what a beautiful
museum of african masks and pictures, she knows I
like things like this, she's afrocentric
like her aunt she she..Lol..loved it..the kinda way
I wanna live..in fields of dreams w/ an
artform beautiful, flowing through..
meadows of woman who represents their customs
revealing just how it is to this day..primitive,
like a leopard owns his property..not open
for sale of me..freedom..U dig...
that's my Thang..Freedom..
no world is large enough,but
just the right style
and history called..
home..Peace..Create..:)

No comments: