Friday, January 28, 2011

Part II....The Arrival at 11:30pm..early

Well we landed at 11:30 about 20mins early..was suppose to be, 11:45pm..I thank God we made it Ok..Cried alil and smiled..said
I have arrived..Dallas..WHOOPIE!!...as you can see.. I called Darlene as soon as the plane touched down..she said..are ya there, she she..I replied whatcha think..Grinning like a new Immigrant meets American for the first time..Welcome back..SHEILA!!! although, it was a very difficult day for Darlene, considering she had 2 problems resting on her back..her mother in the hospital and the funeral arrangements..so as a result of complications, making plans , checking on the house..where friends were stopping by w/ food to help in support..she somehow lost her keys to her NISSAN Aramark..SUV..so I had to get a cab, she was so upset but the devil is a liar, it was late and I had to wait until a security cab rolled up and asked if I needed any help..of which ..he got me a cab..amen..I was off to the house..but..sometimes the cabdrivers are not so good finding the whereabouts of a place there not from..u get me, he was Nigerian and hard to understand me..do you believe this..LOL.. had a navigator in his vehicle..go figure, asking me..a New Yorker..the address, spell it and when it became to difficult for him..ask for her number ..of which she got him straight, but used the money monitoring to make it work to his advantage..understand..she wound up paying from DFW to OAKCLEFF..$56.00 Dollars. that's right..told me ..it's no problem as long as I got there safe and sound..I felt terrible and her son..MONTEZ said..I think he gave u the run around to get more money MOM..and I agreed..a smart youngman he is..Montez is, as well as all the rest..beautiful children..WELCOME BACK >sheila..grinning..:)...Create..Sheila

No comments: