Wednesday, June 8, 2011

HONORING The times Read..Left For dead.. - cws812je's Blog - BlackPlanet.com

HONORING The times Read..Left For dead.. - cws812je's Blog - BlackPlanet.com: "HONORING The times Read..Left For dead.. Posted 11:09 amPOETRY.. The invincible challlenge to grab a hold of the MIC..I grin w/ bullgarity . .but fine n midsummer's delite..to clasp my hands together, get ready to perform .. the chains of commands me..what feels the chokehold..taken over the powers to stand among fire and shake myself ..inflicted..as calm as waving n control.where so many virtuosos..tryna see how I flow. what reads..So I fire my shots, spit what chases the oppressed.. me through slavery n Bionics..I am hung on to what saves me.. A word that reads .. a centerstage..taking the lead..where I am no longer ur Proceeds.. the background ..where Once a field lies..the weight of an avil..building a Nation to become urs to claim I wear as the foundation..what used me ..use 2 b..now will translate n braille as well as 4 different languages..Black, African w/ a bit peleVu..what u gotta 2 say to that..Physics or college Meds..while finding an order, a well statured Brotha..to intstruct..what now must not be sold or bought..the book of change..is now..my field of dreams..written..what's spoken an old wise Tale..Yours I no longer wear..2b Whipped.. the Change of Commandments..no one takes Ownerships building mindless myths.. yours 2 blackcade.. I Am a calvary..Name..JESUS..Notarize d..ya Betta ask sombody..amen. ..Signed...Create..Sistah N Poetry..ur narrator..PEACE...Muah!!!..&am p;:-)"

No comments: