Wednesday, June 8, 2011

steps ...where love is.. - cws812je's Blog - BlackPlanet.com

"steps ...where love is.. Posted 3/19/08 Space...what divides me from the ins
and outs of matter..the able body wonders... drifts from letters ..years of splender...
comes and goes ..likes turbulence...thunder shakes the very foundation...what kept us together..
.life crushed love...trades... from inner motion...2 outer life force...
engaged in subtle behavior...grounds me from being us ..traps my perimenter...separates lost interest..
.breaks communicate what speaks in spiritual mention...decides...
who life carries weight 2....stumble upon a new generation...a series of lessons taught...
while hopes 4 an old spark...with shatter dreams plays with my heart...walks pages in2 friendships..
.where living is just a pen and paper chase 2 find utopia...da seed of mankind...earth...
da second coming not far behind...love is...God forward...straight ahead...u hear me...Create...2008/18/3"

No comments: