Sunday, August 26, 2012

Brightness

what does thou think

in terms of what speaks

what ages me the equivalent

breaking down my sense,

claifies the ultimate

where thou mind calls it quits

light shines w/ ur words

w/ calibur and substance, what wears mine,

in silence, I control it's obedience

i'm locked n 2 twine

holding me as it's

strength and face thou

heavenly LOVE theme, sees me

your eyes visualized, as

it visions me, black Queen,

subjects

the powers represented

completes

what came first..SHE as it's birth

2 your wisdom, be INtro Duced

signs me up, seals We close, delivers

POETRY

[[[[]=====[

devine principles Speaks,

forever SMILES by it's Knowledge

leaves you w/ ME

Open Access, what's fine

Moral status, capable of hearing

what's transmitted, brought 2 you by

what never left the room

in SILENCE..flows thee INFLUENCE

2READ THE LYRICs inside

what WEARS US...wears our Audie nce

response w/ MIC , GOOD read..

Klicks away n 2 your

SOUL..peace REJOICEs in Us all...

GOODNITE..

ROOM COMMENCE,

AS THEE APPLAUSE..Sheila..:)OXO(;

PEACE<>C R E A T E..

I THANK YOU

>xoxo
 
 

No comments: