Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fire fly

your the strength within

what lights the surface

once i begin

what rest upon flesh n bones desire

glows among the heavens, what

dances n the skies, and smiles

where I have been

the voyage to escape

the Vision man plays, a force

what becomes a woman's

POWER

to egnite, passion,

where both SHINE, make the Soul

come together

last forever, where fireflies

brings, 2 selves energized..

lights my world

the best of both connect 2..

lost, found...

Unity..only the Strong

SURVIVES...

Create...

Sheila T Jordan...


My life wears a face of many splended features

where I don't know where to begin, where else at the

BEGEE

where my love is Poetry...i write, tell a story

illustrate my character, words defend,

the flow is a sudden impulse to

stop traffic, get2 know C r e a t e..

what wears you as her audience, where

the MIC SPEAKS FROM ADOLESCENSE, TO ADULT RHYTHM

love JAAZAA, comfort zones me , the sway of

moving spiritual guidance, love for

God, the highest

with no protest, atheist WHAT CLARIFIES ELEMENTS

OUR LORD AND SAVIOR provides..

THE ROOTS I WEAR, THE LIFE HEREAFTER..

the book of slam Jazzaa poets

rings with the Body beautiful HARMONY

as i pronounce myself

to VERSATILITY

Jack of all trades...

from hair Stylist to Child care Provider

to nurse's' aide and finally

COOK/ASST to Chefs, working 20 years at Intl

arrivals..aka..KENNEDY AIRPORT...

thanks for listening..God Bless you all..

Peace..Create..

No comments: