Wednesday, October 21, 2009

PLEASE ALLOW ME IN2 U/LOVE's THEORY

I wait til the
dawn's
early morn..
Where..I check the clock..with passion2
un whined..I close my eyes..imagine
the love I've
been missing. my arms are longing 2 hold the
embracable
u..oooooooooooooohhhhhhh
what my body feels when I pressed against ur
DAMN,
u know what I always wanted..needed, desired..
in bed..the black eroticism of your body 2 equal
sweat..
hardcore sexual healing..so I try to visualize your
magnitude eating away my love theory..with lines that
abbreviates what I'm feeling..
your deletable
taste of lips 2 enhance mine..thick..big enough
to temp a raged ,healthy thick deprived woman..
yella
what blends with cocoa colored masculinity
a smooth operator that makes me
shiver down 2
my feet..the moment I see your face on that
computer
screen..theres nothing I wouldn't do..I start 2
tremble..go outta control..though ya knew..
it's just
the beginning if a long caption of youtubes ..
staring bac at ME naked in my vision..
smiling..thinking
what i've been waiting all this time to do 2 u..
I find sooooo ooooooooooo in 2u..SEXY...
I keep u with
me all day on my desktop..at night..when all is silent
I open myself 2 ur FREAKY outlook..lie on
my sheets..perform
lika ur with me..my fingaz play in2twine,
rotating
up & down..back & forth
from left 2 right..the sound gets hardert2 avoid..I moan..
I Cry..
I picture u beside me..
crewin
groping..holdin on for the ride..you cum 2 life..sayin
OmG..damn ..Shayla..
DOn't stop NYc..got me hOoKeD get buzy with what's
therapeutic..CUM recommended for a man that's
hurtin..
so I gave up men up for lent as my
ritual got me going crazy for your love..
keepin it real
being strong..holdin on 2 ur LOVE a real woman to cure
ur pain..whats afflicks complicate the meaning..being tru
4 ur happiness..
what don't do..I'm live in memorex
when the accoustic breaks the sound barrier from
shatterin u..
I
TAKE OVER,
ShaTtEReD ME from the beginning Of Our friendship..
I had 2 b somewhere..somehow the piece this title speaks
PARTNER
yeah..i'm older what that got 2 do with cougars
changin da course of math..2divide or subtract
equation
humpin what rows ur boat right..sails off in 2 da sunset
ending
where my story left off..HOMIE..Continuation..
gotta lotta making up 2 do..welcome back
Boo
LUV U...CREATE

No comments: