Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Read Note - BlackPlanet.com/ just couldn't help myself/ another 1

Date: 5 hours ago Category: Community To: cws812je Subject: HELLO ANGEL Hello Dear, How re you doing today..?
I hopefully believe you doing just fine..lol... I got to read your profile and i think am pretty much interested in getting to know you more better and please do note am not in here for games or to toy with your emotion all am in here for is to see if i can find a compatable and reasonable woman, Who as the fear of God respect and value a relationship...She must be family oriented type and have a great sense of humor and i promise to treat her right through good and bad times, in a short paragraph can you tell me a little about you, and the reason you re here, I am interested i mean very much interested in you and i will say your picture and profile caught my attention and i think we posses the same quatilities it going to be of a great interest for us to know each other better than just been chat mate. I do look forward to read from you soon...
ON A VIEW STANDPOINT OF INTEREST..i GIVE HIM a
******STARS
his convo is so inviting
he does sound sincere
his heart don't play around
his science is
christan..God
fearing ...he said
likes what he shes
thinks we are compatible
just wanna be
my man
NOT..
CREATE

No comments: