Friday, November 20, 2009

Amateur Illustrator - Galleries - freakyross's galleries/The lyfen' tym3z uf Fr3aKy R0$$ stumblin over Jakk Danny's/the african mask-arade

lets go bac..
not 2 far..just enuff 2
feature what I had
admired..this brotha finds himself..a G..
with
a definite means to survive..
I was going through
some yahoo past & presents..although it was
not by accident
I ran across this talented man
but..sometimes when u love a person..
become the flesh
of one's being..I discovered
he reminded me of
my past brotha
Leonard..
the art form..
the many ways his innocence
leaves words indescribable..
decent mannerisms
respect for whomever..this is how
I determined
my Love was creation..
what the mind feeds through..
a polished gentlemen who
has character..a need
2 b recognized..where eyes just stay
elsewhere
your goals in life leads u,
as the example
where age moves u .. growth elevates ur
stamina..claims u adult..where time
gave you gift..to spread ur wings and fly
become the flight emerged
u are by far,my hero
I've admired so much and now as I give my
friend..some words of advice
when the earth circulates the moon
365 days of the year..facing difficult
times in the economy..
jobs are hard to come by
King..
please stop and smell the roses
what breathe a fragrance of performance
arts & entertainment has been
left on ur doorstep..whatever you do..
however
it's been accomplished..
I will always believe in you
if ur kind of love I interprets as fallin...
yeah
somethin like what on going..but..truth b
said..ur mind I cherished..
I got philosophy
that speaks..in order 2 energize a battery..
u gotta apply the powers that wears
the elect..
the tools 2 enhance
performance..this is where I come
as creation..the rib
of friendship spoken..
i wanna seeya
make it my partner..wanna see what's
been on hold..
words intensified
hands doing..what God gave u..
thought
I mention...the crush of Love
was for the love
of brainpower..I feed off of knowledge..
faith..I have in you
as ..Success..all I see..
a very smart
brotha..stayin focused..like
your poetry
reads..I won't let u go..why..
ur a POET..A WRITER
A TECH...KNOWLED=GEEE
AND MOST OF ALL
LOVE4 ART
When I found u..then
it was heaven..if i appear 2 b in ur way
forgive me..But..
GOD made no dummy's
logic..I happen 2 dig
brightlights in dark places...1~MIC~
CENTERSTAGE
where my callin speaks
my bloodlne..
~FAMILY~
WHAT YOU'VE
become..Sheila T Jordan
loveya..

No comments: