Friday, November 20, 2009

One Chance..One Moment

"This is where I become..one ounce.. memories..the past ..future and what remains a symbol ..what gives back to..this blog, I shared so many things, which is none to mention...nothing special.. but years of finding myself approval... where the eyes are shifty..sneaky and disturbing .. to say the least...but in my days.. down the road of depression and sadness... there a kind heart..a soft effect .. whats been so outta touch with reality, the hourglass of love..quickly evaporates .. like a dry sahara desert..I enter the life of a scorned female.. sending a message in a bottle.. paving a way for results hidden .. a story left to reveal...the pages of our archives, a family left to discover.. faces with no indentity...gone in search to b . support and meet the demands of tomorrow...4 today..
Create..Sheila T Jordan"

No comments: