Friday, November 20, 2009

my son's affects of mom at the Hospital / on release

this broke me up..
touching..Memories
of 911..only worst..he visualizes
her
where memories of his grandma living
is alive, but seeing her in a condition
that soon will bring the R E A L I T Y
he repeats Trauma all over again..
something
we have no control of
but to wait, make
moms days happy, comfortable
with L O V E
Create
He writes me..the night we left the hospital..
Monday
"I apologize for not seeing you and grandmother off today. The combination of being overtired and really not being emotionally ready (although I thought I was) was a bit much. I love you, too, lady."
***H A P P Y *** T H A N K S G I V I N G S***
FROM
***
THE
****J O R D A N *** F A M I L Y****
were all in prayer
I was assigned to her
from the family
so..this is what i will be doing
until..God Bless YOU all
hospice is what
my mother care provider
is
this will be her needs at home
where everything will b
provided.. all and everything
for her..Thank you..HOSPICE

No comments: