Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Cause Announcement from A Real
Man Never Hits A Woman! Hello Everyone, As most of you dont know me, im
Yoni, a new
admin at this cause; I just wanted to introduce
myself and give a little background of what I do and how I can
help this cause.
Im the owner of another Cause called September 11th awareness with
2.5MIL members, so i have
experience with working in huge
numbered
causes. I also am
here to 'update' this cause; its been a little inactive for a
little bit (on the staffs end)
but that will change very soon; Im looking
to take everyones
word into strong
consideration, so if you have
any suggestions
or complaints
PLEASE private
message me and ill TRY to reply
and if I feel
the suggestion is legit,
then ill do
whatever I can to get it done as fast as possible."

No comments: