Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Quotations

'All that we are is the result of what we have thought' Buddah
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'You create your own universe as you go along' Winston Churchill
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Be careful how you think. Your life is shaped by your thoughts' Proverbs 4:23
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'I am no longer cursed by poverty because I took possession of my own mind, and that mind has yielded me every material thing I want, and much more than I need. But this power of mind is a universal one, available to the humblest person as it is to the greatest.' Andrew Carnegie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Whether you think you can or can't either way you are right.' Henry Ford
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Man must cease attributing his problems to his environment, and learn again to exercise his will - his personal responsibility.' Albert Schweitzer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.' Albert Einstein"

No comments: