Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Poetryoungangstanalyziniggand Love - The Nature Boy Freak Flair's MySpace Blog Memories never forgotten

MY IDOL
The Nature Boy Freak Flair's MySpace Blog : "Saturday, May 26, 2007 Poetryoungangstanalyziniggand Love Category: Writing and Poetry Fatil Peril Gunshots
one shot
that hangs over my head move
wit' precision,
in a matrix-like
fashion bending over backwards
(LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION)The world stops moving,
don't make
a mistake the
camera the guns are still
shooting! Shooting like
a star across the sky.
Watch it fly like R. Kelly,
every minute
of every day .
Not knowing if prison will
be the place I'll have to
stay. Yeah I miss the Bay, I
like to watch the sun
say , 'Hi Mister Ross,' as he
would gloss
my melanin.
Miss having FREEDOM ...fatal peril. It's like the
arrow that hit the sparrow
on that sunny day, now
who would kill that
little bird, who never
had a discouraging word? I
saw him hit the ground and
looked to see if I was
next, 'cause
where I live-
Im that sparrow, flying
around these projects.
I'm sick of this
shit but
it's everywhere I am."

No comments: