Monday, November 29, 2010

THE BEAST by KHARI

This man
wrote a poem ..
send it to me.. said..
I give this to u ..Create
the story was about an elderly couple
..what there secret is to everlasting love..
he went shopping & saw them..
went home and wrote about it,
but never finishes it so I received it
in my notes..he wanted
to know what I as well as others
who got it thought about it
and i wrote him back a reply in poetry
well..he told me..thanks so much Sheila
said.. i wrote that poem several yrs ago
and when u told how much it reminded u of
ur mom & dad ..he gave it to me and said..
in the memory of ur Mother, I stayed up until
it was finished...just for u
oh how i cried..I found ..the brothas in Fresco..
Oakland..across the bay area are flyyyy..gentlemen..
wowow..I think I am in the wrong State
where NYC..has nothing left
California..thanks for this man KHARI TOURE
and my partner in poetry..
LANNIE(Wordsongs)ROSS

No comments: