Monday, November 29, 2010

Dayizar's Blog

Dayizar's
this is one of my friends are bp..he's astounding... I am making a FRIENDS POETRY BLOG..FEATURING ALL THE BEST OF MY POETRY PARTNERS, BE a WITNESS 2 BLACKPOWER PROSPECTIVES W/ A TOUCH OF LOVE..KEEPIN YA HOT & IN TUNED HERE IS A SAMPLE OF WHAT I MEAN:
"Me-thinks... Posted 6/8/07 Me-thinks that
whenever I see your face.... I am most possibly glimpsing
a little piece of heaven... Me-thinks that when I read your words... I am viewing sacred text sent down
from the ancients... Me-thinks that when I hold you in my arms.... I am holding the most cherished of treasures... Me-thinks that when we make love.... I am transported to another realm
where time does not exist...nor matters... Me-thinks that when the day comes where you
and I join in a union of love... I will cry tears of joy and my world shall be
transformed for the better... Me-thinks that...Me-thinks that...Me-thinks that... I've quite possibly fallen in love with every
part of you...and therein lies .... My little piece of heaven"

No comments: