Monday, November 29, 2010

Responsibilities Of A Toddler

HERE IS A BROTHA.. AN ALL ROUND PATRIOT OF THEATRE ..MANUSCRIPT & POET..WHO CAPTURES THE ARTS OF A MAN ONCE , INCARCERATED..BRING TRUTH OUT OF CHARACTER, HE'S BECOME..ONE OF THE ALL TIME VIRUOSOs ..DEF JAM..SAYING..U CAN MAKE IT IF YA TRY..I AINT HERE TO B LEFT..BEHIND..UNSUCCESSFUL..PROGRESS IS MY NAME..Mr..Lamont (cute as a button)..CAREY
OXOXOX
"My son is the man of the house He's the only man I care about He's the only man I need Ain't that right, Baby You don't want to be like your dad You're my man A man takes care of his home Never leaves them alone It's just you and I Com'on, Little man, men don't cry ....So he doesn't He's strong for her He comforts her He hides his frustrations Impatiently waiting To grow to a bigger size Where opportunities lie To become the man she really needs At 9 he was offered a job in the streets He took it to take care of mommy You understand He's her man That's what he was told he is supposed to do She knew the difference But he didn't He was just waiting for an opportunity to really fill his position by Lamont Carey (c) 2010"

No comments: