Monday, November 29, 2010

Part II...THE BEST OF "POETRY"..PAST & PRESENT

I am ur flower..
soft, sweet as the aroma of
speakless amber ways..
where love flows in capitals
A lower cased me outspoken..
dictates what I'm
flowin.. through bodily fluids..raging..
I emerge a powerful convo..
brainstorm of ghetto antics, what
my persona relates..no act or
kilowatts burning out
energy..the Apocalypse..
what prepares thee..aftermaths..
vocals..churnin, rotates..like ur oven..
at 350 degrees. blowin out stream..
directs my kingdom of souljahs
grabbin Micz..commence 2 break
u down,what's not ready 4..
thee..Bridges of Fresco
County..Oakland
the Washington Monuments of
the state..the Block I live in Queens,
South (Side) Ozone Park, Jamaica NYC..
to the Jersey shores of Summit..roars, a
collaborations
of Brotherhood.. Culture of magically
lyrics..hip-hop..rhythm..unsurpassed..
but not too raw vicious or brutal..some sugah
coated..surrey..harmony ..brilliant..this Blog.
I give you..My Partners in POETRY
from the hearts within..what separates..motion
2 signify..a Group of fierce ..in my opinion..
Goregous pieces of Work ..
I have ever..made contact w/
THE BEST OF POETRY>PAST & PRESENT..
a futureLOOKING SOOO
damn GOOD>>//\\//\\..the Bridges
of African Kings..Come together on
my BLOG..welcome.ALL...
it"s a pleasure .."Let's get it on"...
Soul of men..
Enjoy; My Viewers...Peace
...Create..Sheila T Jordan...

No comments: